Sunday 9 October 2011

The day that was..(that is what was eaten)

Lets just say it was not a good start.
I consumed 53 propoints my allowance is 30.
I drank a third of a bobble of water. Aiming for 2.
I consumed no fresh fruit or vegies... unless you count the few blueberries sprinkled in my vegan pancakes lovingly made by Sonj and doused in maple syrup by me (whoooops).
Lunch was a bowl of Doritos....really need I say more?
I had/have cramps. Its that awful time of the month I loathe and naturally I turned to my sugary/salty favourites. Coke (Zero luckily) and chocolate (vegan amazingly) also made an appearance.
And dinner? (A tonne of) Deep fried potato.
Yes I have kind of cheated I haven't listed everything but does anyone besides me really want to read everything I ate? Apparently my Weight Watchers leader does, which leads me to think maybe I should not go back or not show her what I have eaten this past week...(I mean is it any wonder I am not losing weight at the moment, I am eating like fatty)
The positives of today, I ploughed through some of the lovely Alicia Silverstones The Kind Life and I learnt alot (no doubt I will be discussing this in more depth soon).....
did you know sugar is like crack. And I can say with a hundred percent confidence that I am addicted. This will have to be dealt with at some point but for now, I am focusing on small changes. This week its recording everything(trying to get below the magic 30 propoints) and sticking to the vegan diet (aka resisting the urge to eat everything I see).
Tomorrows a new day though (fingers crossed).

1 comment:

  1. Periwinklegirl I will totally get you one for chrissie! Done! :) And I know sugar was defs required!!!

    ReplyDelete