Sunday 9 October 2011

Starting stats

         So here it is... the big low down. I have been avoiding putting them up all day.
 
WEIGHT: (EEEEEkkkkkk) 86kg  ... The one number that bothers me. I get a little obsessive with numbers and considering its 23 higher then what I had gotten to previously, its making me a little anxious. I really am looking forward to watching this one dwindle down.
 
      The rest of the measurements mean little to me( that is they don't cause me to have a panic attack every time I look at them). Although after a quick google it turns out I am definitely in a high risk category for a billion diseases, with diabetes running in the family, both mum and her mum have type 2, I certainly don't want to sit back and wait for it to come my way too. 
The measurements are included for a healthy dose of reality...even the best healthy little monsters have weeks where the scales don't show any loss, and I am hoping that by keeping a tally on the measurements I might be able to reassure my crazy all or nothing brain that all is ok.
 
WAIST: 91cm
HIPS: 108cm
ARM: 34.5cm
THIGH: 74cm
BRA SIZE: 12f
DRESS SIZE: 14

Right so there it is.. me in all my glory (gory).

Its out there. On the internet for all to see (argghhhh runs hides under bed). I am learning so much already, just seeing those numbers is motivating me. Bring on skinnnnnier, fitter, healthier, more confident...... and most importantly happy me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment