Saturday 8 October 2011

To be happy!



      I have been wanting to start a blog forever, (aka the last six months) and I have also been wanting to return to my vegan/healthy ways forever (aka since I gave them up somewhere between meeting Sonj and moving in with her). I had an ahhaaaaaaa moment, WHY NOT COMBINE THE TWO??!! Naturally this brainwave came in the middle of a stressful week at uni, and meant that I could not think of a single thing except creating a pretty blog and being fabulous at getting healthy and blogging about it. I refused to let myself actually start until after I got my assignment in, here I am..Ok so I confess the assignment was five days late and really not my best work (possibly because my brain was busily imagining a blog of awesomeness) but hey its in, whats done is done, and I promise I'll make up for it by actually doing proper standard assignments from now on.

       Now I have some pretty high standards of myself, I know myself and how off track I can get when wanting to actually do something. I am making myself commit to recording everything I eat... (Weight Watchers would refer to that as tracking).. and everyday I'll post a little summary...the boring details of what I am eating, hopefully making me a little more accountable. I am also going to record publicly (shudder) my weight and measurements.... to track the improvements. Just quietly this does make me freak out a little but I am all for full disclosure.

       Look out tomorrow for the starting stats...


  

No comments:

Post a Comment