Wednesday 12 October 2011

Ewww moment

So sometimes when I am just looking at vegan books or sites something just my jaw drop and have an ewwww moment. You know? I was looking at the Vegan products you can buy in Aust facebook page and discovered that this 
 contains this
Ok so it probably doesn't contain Nemo, but it does contain fish derivatives. Which is just gross. ewww .
So many times when I find out weird unmentioned things about what we eat, I wonder if people really know or care what they are putting in their bodies. I think ewww moments will become a regular appearance on here as I want to share what I learn and hopefully find out if people actually care or are suprised like I was?
xoxo
Jess

2 comments:

  1. *looks at her Mother can. looks at the screen, looks at her mother can, starts to cry*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jac man, its just the surge one. You dont drink that one do you?

    ReplyDelete